Friday, July 4, 2014

Revisiting Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch (2002)



Summary: Lilo and Stitch follows an unlikely friendship between a lonely little girl and a space alien dog that is just trying to understand where he belongs. The story takes place in Kauai, Hawaii and this pair begin to have a destructive adventures!  

When I first saw this movie it was with my older sister, I was like eight years old and she was eighteen and we went to watch it in theatres and it really bonded us. The movie's two sisters, Lilo and Nani were just like us, my sister has always been my care taker while I was the crazy little sister that couldn't keep herself out of trouble, but unlike Nani and Lilo, Me and my sister got a long very well. So watching this movie together just hit home for us and made us bust outloud with all the situational humor! The music was good, I think it definitly represented the Hawaiian culture, my favorite was Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride! All the characters were cute, there really wasn't a bad guy in this film, which was refreshing to watch! The movie had a strong essence of family and friendship which made the movie more lovable and unforgettable. Favorite charcters were of course Lilo and Stitch and as an adult its still is :) Overall Lilo and Stitches message: 

Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten 



How I feel whenever someone pisses me off lol



No comments:

Post a Comment